Free parenting program in Alachua, Bradford and Putnam
Healthy Start of North Central Florida is now offering a free parenting program in Alachua, Bradford and Putnam Counties. The Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting (MIECHV) program helps parents and caregivers:
• Learn about their child’s development
• Gain one-on-one parenting support
• Connect with other parents and resources
• Address developmental delays and/or health issues
• Access books and educational toys for their child
Also, parents can earn free rewards, such as diapers and wipes, by participating in the program.
The MIECHV program is based on successful parenting programs that have been shown to keep kids safe, healthy and ready to succeed in school.
Visit www.HelpingBabiesGrow.org for more information.Back to News page