Who We Are
WellFlorida Council is a private, nonprofit organization that was created in 1969. We are the state designated local health council for 16 counties in North Central Florida and are consultants for health causes. In addition to our consultancy services, WellFlorida manages local, state and federally funded programs, special projects and nonprofits throughout the region that support our mission and the causes we believe in—maternal and infant health, HIV/AIDS care, children’s safety and improving access to healthcare, especially in rural communities.
- Community Input Needed for the Citrus County Health Needs Assessment
- Citrus Department of Health to Conduct Community Health Needs Assessment
- WellFlorida Council Wins Award in 2022 National Health Information Awards Program
- Hernando County Surveys to Identify Community Health Needs
- Join Us: BHAP for First Responder Readiness
WellFlorida provides staffing, fiscal administration, quality assurance, marketing and
additional management services for programs that support the causes we believe in.
HOVER AND CLICK TO READ ABOUT EACH PROGRAM