Who We Are
WellFlorida Council is a private, nonprofit organization that was created in 1969. We are the state designated local health council for 16 counties in North Central Florida and are consultants for health causes. In addition to our consultancy services, WellFlorida manages local, state and federally funded programs, special projects and nonprofits throughout the region that support our mission and the causes we believe in—maternal and infant health, HIV/AIDS care, children’s safety and improving access to healthcare, especially in rural communities.
- Healthy Start Laura Pan Scholarship Award
- ‘This Is So Critical for Dads.’: Program Helps Fathers Navigate the Parenting Journey
- Concerned About Healthcare Issues in Citrus County?
- T.E.A.M. Dad Available in North Central Florida
- Florida Healthy Start Announces Expansion of Nurse-Family Partnership Funding
WellFlorida provides staffing, fiscal administration, quality assurance, marketing and
additional management services for programs that support the causes we believe in.
HOVER AND CLICK TO READ ABOUT EACH PROGRAM